Sunday, November 9, 2008

Post Election

We have done our part, by Electing Barack Obama. Now I can only hope Obama, becomes a great president. He has to do more then just a good job he has to a great job. I think if he doesn't I think people will be reluctant to elect a black President again. I also think if he doesn't do a good job the power in congress and the presidency will be shifted over to the right. But I also think Barack Obama will be a great President and he will change the course that the United States Of America for the better.

2 comments:

Max Rice said...

We have done our part? Was Obama the right choice? And why do you think Barack Obama will be a great president.

Kimber said...

I hope that Obama fills the role of a great president also. He has a lot of ground to cover. Our country is currently in a crisis. We are in the most debt we have ever been in. In my blog at www.kimber-as.blogspot.com, I discussed reading an article comparing Obama to Lincoln. It gave some key advice that would help Obama with his presidency.

Flight of the concords