Saturday, April 25, 2009

For the Sake of my Paper respond quickly

So my Interviewee wants me to send her the questions Via email so she can answer them Via Email. I'm interviewing Rachel Laser of Thirdway so here are the question I'm thinking of emailing to her. Please read over and make a comment so I can get the best response possible.

1. How much affect has abortion had on politics?

2. You said in a November 30, 2006 Memo,
"These efforts include the unborn victims of violence Act, the Partial-Birth Abortion Act, and the child custody Protection Act. These bills, while having very narrow applicability and only a minuscule effect on the abortion rate never the less helped those on the right to dominate to abortion debate."

If these Acts have a "minuscule effect on the abortion rate" then why do they help the right Dominate?

3. In another memo (Winning the Abortion Grays) you mention "The battle of reasonableness,"
what is the the battle of reasonableness and how important is this battle for winning the 63% of voters who are who make up the "Abortion grays."

4. In an April 2008 Memo by you and Jim Kessler you two talk about "common Ground." If a "Common ground" is found by politicians do you think the controversy will completely dissolve or will there still be people who support/advocate the abortion absolutes?


There may only be 4 question but I think these questions will get good responses.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those look like some good questions, good luck!

Kimber said...

I agree it is good that you are using dirct quote, but I would try and think of a few more questions just incase the person you are interviewing is not a "talker."

LukeHG said...

Im doing this Via Email so no worries there

Flight of the concords